ARR RAW ROUND TABLE DISCUSSIONS WITH MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TRAVELLERS - FEATURING GRANT JOHNSON, BRIAN RIX, SHIRLEY HARDY-RIX, SAM MANICOM, GRAHAM FIELD AND JIM MARTIN.
Listener Question: David Prigel
1. I have learned to be a better rider due to memorable experiences, planned and accidental. What memorable experience(s) planned or accidental have made members of this esteemed panel better riders?
2. I have many places to which I wish to ride, but I will need to live to at least 300 years of age to enjoy all of them. How do you all prioritize trips and destinations?
Listener Question: Dustin Richardson
1. When do you know you're going to write about the trip? When do you know it's becoming a story you want to share, as opposed to just a bunch of stuff that happened?
2. Is the journey to "Point B" enough of a narrative device to drive the story on its own? Can you rely on that? Or do you think that something else needs to happen--internally or externally--to make the story dynamic? What's the process you use to focus it?
3. Have you ever been in a situation where you refused to let the facts get in the way of a good story?
John Hepburn: https://www.jhepburn.co.uk/
Images: Graham Field
SHOW SPONSOR - FRESH TRACKS
This episode of RAW is supported by FRESH TRACKS facilitating adventurous conversations.
We’re proud to announce that we have taken on a sponsor for RAW! We welcome Fresh Tracks from the UK, a company that offers team building activities and programs. A big part of what they do is starting conversations, just like on RAW. Fresh Tracks was founded by Dan Collins back in the ‘90’s when they originally offered 4x4 tuition to individuals and groups and later expanded to quad bike trails. To find out more go to FreshTracks.co.uk.